MTJ - Mass Transit Journal

This was once a daily account of my journey into the world of public transportation. Now, it's just a sports blog.

Comments: Post a Comment
Monday, December 01, 2003
No bus ride tonight – I’m sitting at Neil Armstrong Middle School or NAMS as they apparently like to call it (home of the titans) watching my daughter play volleyball. It’s a club team.

By the way, it is proper to name a school after someone who is still living? And why are they called the Titans? Why not the Apollos? Or the Astronauts? Wait, I’ve got it; the Moonwalkers! Yea, that’s it!

The school is setup like a damn maze. It was like all of the parents were looking for the same piece of cheese. (It’s setup like a series of interconnected components – we had to go back outside and come in again to get to the gym).

My wife tells me the "crazy girl" didn’t come back after the first night of volleyball. FYI



Nothing to report on the bus ride into work, or on the MAX train.