MTJ - Mass Transit Journal

This was once a daily account of my journey into the world of public transportation. Now, it's just a sports blog.

Comments: Post a Comment
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Ignore the stuff before this - the blog starts here.

Mass Transit Journal - in which the author attempts to entertain and inform about his adventures in the land of riding public transportation. While this is a (hopefully) temporary adventure, I will do my best to provide an on-going account of my experiences and thoughts.

1st entry:

Yesterday morning, a transient ralphed all over the MAX car I was in. Luckily, I was almost at my stop, so I could jump off before the stench got to me. And this was no quiet, controlled, "I hope no one sees me ralphing" kind of ralph. This was a full-blown (get it - blown!), loud-ass ralphing that included spewing all over his buddy! Heh heh. Glad I'm not his buddy!